However, it is important to stay home during the COVID-19 pandemic, there is also a lot that we can all do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. For drivers this means more than just limiting travel to essential journeys, it’s also important to keep your luxury car clean.
FASTER Luxury Car Rental provides you with a guide that will tell you where the worst of the infected areas could be, what supplies you need, and how to properly clean your car interior. Below, we are going to look at some of the steps FASTER RENT A CAR is taking to keep our staff and customers safe. So, we put a list of tips for how to clean and disinfect luxury cars for Coronavirus. Luxury cars often have many different surfaces and materials in their interior, and FASTER RENT A CAR Customers want to make sure they can clean their interior without damaging the materials.
- The first thing is to ensure that you are wearing a face mask and gloves. This is to ensure that you do not inhale or come in contact with germ, and are able to clean up in a safe manner.
- It is also important to bring along all tools you may have. A car vacuum can be extremely helpful, but you also need to also keep the following hand brush, several microfiber cloths, leather or fabric cleaners, a waste disposal bag, car disinfectant wipes, car shampoo, bucket of clean water, sponge, chamois cloth an alcohol wipe
- Once you have all your supplies, the first thing to do is clear out any items that you may have left lying around in your SPORTS CAR RENTAL.
- Give Your Whole Exterior a Wash, this is the first step towards deep cleaning your car. You will inadvertently touch the exterior of your car, which means you are transferring bacteria onto it
- Moving onto the interior of your luxury car, first start by removing and disposing of rubbish items. Check for places that you cannot always see (under your seat, in pockets and cup holders, in the glove box, and other concealed areas)
- Be sure to clean and wipe down the inside of the vehicle including steering wheel, gear shift, door, dashboard, seat, door handle, seat belts, and any exposed surfaces using a damp cloth with a small amount of soap.
At the end Make sure you clean your hands after filling your vehicle with gas using a disinfecting wipe when touching a keypad or gas pump handle.
it’s important that we all play our part in keeping our communities safe. Although we might not think it, our cars have millions of bacteria that could make us sick. To protect yourself and those close against the spread of viruses like COVID-19, remember our steps for cleaning your vehicle.
Faster Rent A Car for Sports Car Rental notes that we are not health experts and that there are many additional precautions recommended by the WHO (World Health …Read More